Tuesday, January 28, 2020

youtube "hate speech"

YouTube recently changed their terms of service and removed one of my videos I made in  2014. YouTube declared it hate speech without providing reason, I appealed the decision using 300 words or less explaining the video did not even call homosexuality immoral, but merely pointed out one of the arguments in favor of it was built not awful logic. They upheld it. I doubt they ever listened to the video. I set it up in a logic format. This is not a surprise, large corporations are becoming increasing defensives of homosexuality, to the point of suppressing opposing views. Banning videos like mine disproves YouTube is a platform, but is giving more credence for it being a publisher that has to be legally held accountable for its content.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment