Saturday, August 14, 2010

Golden Sword Apologetics

May the Blessed Trinity be with your spirit!

The purpose of this blog is to disseminate the explanation and a defense of the ancient Christian religion which has been preserved by the Catholic Church since the time it was given to us by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself through His blessed Twelves Apostles.

I am known on Paltalk, Catholic.com, and what was cathopologist.com as Berhane Selassie, so I will go by this nickname for this site too.  On youtube I go by orthodoxcatholic1   Since I have not sought official ecclesiastical recognition for this blog or any of my sites in fact, I have omitted the word "Catholic" from their titles in compliance with the Code of Canon Law.


My website is currently http://freewebs.com/orthodoxcatholc  However, because, I am still a student in college I have not been able to follow updating my website a lot, and some of the articles I want to fix.  Occasionally I will also make typographical errors and errors in grammar.

My blog name was inspired by the passage where the Judas Maccabees speaks of a vision he had where the Prophet Jeremiah gives him a Golden Sword from God:

Stretching out his right hand, Jeremiah presented a gold sword to Judas. As he gave it to him he said. "Accept this holy sword as a gift from God; with it you shall crush your adversaries."-2 Maccabees 15:15-16

I have no problem with comments on my articles on the condition they are not baseless claims, unprovable, or purely mean spirited.

No comments:

Post a Comment